Feel free to leave comments on the blog (by clicking on the "comments" link that is found at the bottom of each post). We'd love to know who is looking at the blog and what your thoughts are about our posts!
I'm sorry that I rarely comment. More than once I've started a comment and then been interrupted. And you know sometimes I don't have anything to say but, "How cute" and so I wait until I can think of something witty that will impress other readers and then I never do. Also, more than once I have left a comment on someone's blog that I regret and I have no way to take it back. But I do love getting feedback on my blog (which by the way you have never commented on) so I will risk sounding stupid at times and leave more comments because I am really glad you are posting so many photos and videos of Alex. Ruth
I heard some people were having trouble making comments and so I thought I'd try out the anonymous commenting function. If it works for me, it should work for you. -Melissa
2 comments:
I'm sorry that I rarely comment. More than once I've started a comment and then been interrupted. And you know sometimes I don't have anything to say but, "How cute" and so I wait until I can think of something witty that will impress other readers and then I never do. Also, more than once I have left a comment on someone's blog that I regret and I have no way to take it back. But I do love getting feedback on my blog (which by the way you have never commented on) so I will risk sounding stupid at times and leave more comments because I am really glad you are posting so many photos and videos of Alex. Ruth
I heard some people were having trouble making comments and so I thought I'd try out the anonymous commenting function. If it works for me, it should work for you.
-Melissa
Post a Comment